BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Akar Fatimah a.k.a. Rose of Jericho

Assalamualaikum n hi all...

Been about a week since I updated my blog, not been busy, just that I'm quite lazy to update(hehehe). Anyone knows about akar fatimah?...Well, I don't' know about this till recently my frenz in FB discussing about it. As far as I know, this would only be available in mekah/madinah, known a Kaf Maryam. I have been told that it will trigger contraction for expecting mothers and the process of delivery would be faster after consuming it.

How to consume?...Most of the expecting mothers told me that apparently all you have to do is to soak the plant in water, wait till it it blooms and consume the water. Take out the the plant once it blooms, and heard that it can be reused after u dry it. Hmm... betul ke?..I dunno..

But, REMEMBER, you should only consume the water after you started to feel the pain. I have read an article saying that akar fatimah contains pitocin. Pitocin can induce uterus contraction. Therefore, it is not advisable to consume before the actual contraction begins.

Actually, I hope that I would be able to get it by my delivery, which is another 13 weeks to go, I have asked some frenz help to get for me, but they don't promise. (p/s-sesiapa yg berbesar hati yg nak sedekahkan atau jual kat saya, dialu-alukan, hehehe).

Well, about air selusuh pulak, refer to ummiku sayang's blog or http://mardziah.blogspot.com/search?q=air+selusuh. She is really good. just love to read her posts.

2 comments:

Treat and Trick said...

Salam kenal Safiah, bagus info ni....

http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

safiah said...

tq dear...