BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Intro abt me n family

Hi, I am a homemaker with a lovely hubby (Mr. Harun), a princess (gonna b 3yrs) and a baby who is still in my womb..:)..(25 weeks preggy)..hehehe.

Ours was an arranged marriage...(i know mesti ramai terkejut, yup...dears, an ARRANGED MARRIAGE)...well..thts normal in a typical indian muslim family..Alhamdulillah, we r happy being together...maybe restu both our families...

Hubby is working in Kuala Terengganu(actually baru 5 months pindah sini coz his company open up a branch kat sini, so been transferred here). Before this been staying kat Kota Bharu since we were married. I can't belive tht I am saying this, but I realy, really miss KB (its 1000 times better than trgnu ). The only thing tht I like abt trgnu is that it takes only 5-6 hrs to KL compared to KB which sometimes takes abt 9 hrs to get back to KL. Yup...we will b going to KL every once or twice in a month, so tht really matters...

Y are we going to KL every once or twice in a month?...coz, both our parents are staying in KL. They really miss my princess, so we'll get back to KL to lepaskan rindu...Mine in Kota Damansara n Hubby's in Klang. We always have g8 time kat KL with our families.....

Well, abt family, I am the eldest, with a sister n a brother. My princess is the first grandchild for my parents, so she is being pampered to the max. Now, my princess kat KD with my parents coz I tak larat nk jaga dia kat trgnu. End of this month, I pun akan settle kat KD till my confinement..Am I happy?(actually mixed feelings, pity hubby who has to b without us, n happy coz I could b with my family, back to kl, get to eat watever i want and etc..)

Kay, abt my hubby pulak, he has an elder sister n brother n a younger brother. Everyone staying in Klang except my elder BIL and his family. Actually my FIL, MIL n younger BIL staying in a different house n my SIL's house is just next 2 doors from ours. Best kan?

Ok ler...thts all for now...insyaallah will update abt my pregnancy lain kali...

0 comments: