BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3yrs,10 months & 8 months+ & 17 weeks

Hi alls,

Assalamualaikum,

Yesterday went to KJMC for my checkup n farsheed's checkup. Alhamdulillah, everything is fine, the little one in stomach is about 17 weeks n 190 gm, n I didn't gain any weight from last month, of coz ler kan, been vomiting je, I am happy about it, as long baby sihat n I dont have to think about my weight gain.

Farsheed had his third dose of Pneumococcal Vaccine. N because o that last night he had fever, he woke up around 2.30 am n was crying till morning. Kesian dia, my son has never been this cranky.

My princess is having her mid- term exam this week. but couldnt make it today coz been coughing since dia balik dari sekolah semalam. This morning it became even worst n had wheezing too. Hmm..hopefully she'll be better n can sit for her exam tomorrow, dah ler this sunday she will be having sports day.

Hope my kids will get well soon. Ok, byee......

0 comments: