BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Asthma again...

Assalamualaikum,
Hi alls....
Been ages since my last post...felt like blogging again...in sha Allah this time I would be serious..;p ..hmm...been a very busy mom without a helper for quite some time...my part time maid is pregnant with her 2nd kid...n now I'm still searching for a maid preferably part timers...with all these chores, since yesterday, my princess is not feeling well..asthma again...since hubby was busy I had to drive my 3 kiddos to clinic...which much to my disappointment, closes for a break from 1pm -2pm, we reached there at exactly 1 pm, so I had no choice but to bring them to pizza hut...alhamdulillah I managed to take care of them 3 without any big problem...normally, I don't bring them all out without mr. Hubby...but yesterday was an emergency...now, after nebuliser my daughter feels a lot better...hmm...it's drizzling outside..feels like sleeping along with my son, but a lot of chores r calling for me...Kay bye...till the next jots..in sha Allah....

0 comments: