BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

33 weeks preggy

Hi alls...

  What does it feel like to be me 33 weeks pregnant? Exhausting! Seriously, the lack of sleep thing is starting to add up. I'm always awake till 2-3 am.Here's the biggest problem, I have a HUGE BELLY! I'm not supposed to sleep on my back because the weight of the uterus supposedly cuts off blood supply, and obviously sleep on my stomach is out of the question. Seems like sleeping on your side should be comfortable but it's just not. To get the belly to touch the bed I have to twist a little further over causing either odd pressure on my shoulder or a twisty uncomfortable spine. I've tried to add a pillow to support the belly but it is even more uncomfortable (mainly because the pillow is probably too big). On top of which the baby is the most active while I'm laying on my side so the constant pokes and jabs make it harder to sleep. Alhamdulillah, I'm not working n I'm with my mom now. So, I get to wake up late n my mom is there to take care of my princess.

  Yesterday, I went to Masjid India with my mom n cousin. Made some raya shopping from 10am till 3pm. Also had henna on my hand, it was really dark n she was pretty fast in drawing. I used to draw for my family members n frenz, but it was nearly 5-6 years back. I really lost touch of it. Since nowadays its really easy to find someone to draw for us, I rather pay for their services. She even gave me her name card. Planning to call for her service during my BIL's wedding. She said she is always there in front of Mydin.

  

This is not the design I had on my hand, but sample of design that I would love to draw on my hand.

0 comments: