BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

checkup @36 weeks, 3 days

hi alls...yesterday I went to TMC with mom n lil princess for my checkup. As usual, weight check (gain 400 gm in 2 weeks), bp check( which is normal) and urine test( which is normal too). Then checkup with dr noor fidak, scanned again, bby look so chubby and cute..:)...already 3 kg. Last 2 weeks was 2.8 kg. But the sad part is, baby is not enggagged yet, huhuhu even though the head is down. Otherwise, everything was normal. Next checkup would be on the 9th, after 2 weeks. Eventhough after 36 weeks, normally it would be weekly checkup, but dr. noor fidak said its ok, good for me, hehehe...but i should be doing lots n lots of walking now, so that bby will enggagge soon. ok all, bye...insyaallah will update soon.

0 comments: