BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Confinement set


Hi alls...

Today, wanna blabber a bit about confinement ser...actually I have bought it from last month itself. After much thinking, finally I made up my mind and bought post-natal herbal set from Nona Roguy since it is highly recommended from all the mommies.  I am really hoping that it will help me lotz to reduce my post-natal weight  during my confinement period. I didn't take any confinement set or any other herbs during my 1st baby's confinement period. It took me nearly a year to get back to my normal weight. Insyaallah, this time around, I am wishing to loose weight faster. The NR confinement set also seems to be easy to use for both normal and czer delivery. Wish me luck with this set and I hope it suits my body.

0 comments: