BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

malasnya...

Hi alls..

I am too lazy to update my blog. Actually there is nothing much pun untuk update. I have been living a very boring life this past few weeks. I also feel extremely tired eventhough there is nothing much that I do to make me feel tired. Maybe tired of doing nothing kut. Hari ni nak bawak my mom pergi acupuncture again. I have to renew my driving licence yg dah expired 2-3 weeks ago( I think). Tapi mcm malas sgt nak pergi. Kenapa ler perasaan mals nie menguasai diriku. One more thing, I have few more things on the list to do shopping before baby arives. Tapi, tue ler, malas nak pergi shopping. Tapi malas2 pun but I still drag myself to do at least half an hour walking petang2, so that it could help me during delivery. Next tuesday ada appointment lagi kat TMC. Hopefully baby dah engagged. Doakan saya ye frenz...Insyaallah will update soon.

0 comments: