BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

38 weeks preggy

hi alls..

semalam exactly 38 weeks preggy. Been searching for natural ways to induce contraction. Hehhe...dah tak larat..n i dunt want to be induced again. Hmm..as usual squatting n walking, which i have been doing almost every single day without fail. Then yesterday saje menggatal pergi 1 utama naik bas (eventhough kena marah dgn hubby). then did lots of walking kat 1 utama. from the new phase till old phase.

Yesterday had a great dinner @ D'Tandoor restaurant @ damansara utama with my family...Actually me n sis planned to give a treat for our dad on father's day. Tapi bila pergi sana it was fully packed then. Yesterday my dad pulak yg belanja us. Had plain naan, garlic naan and keema naan, tandoori chicken onion bhaji and mutton kurma. It was awesome as usual.

Hmmm...kira dah makan semua yang I teringin, did lots of walking n all, done with shoppings for princess and baby in the womb, so...when are you coming baby?..Pls come soon...better still if before ramadhan. Tomorrow ada checkup @ TMC, hopefully baby is engaged, but perut still nampak tinggi. Insyaallah will update after checkup..

0 comments: