BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

39 weeks preggy

hi alls..

hari nie exactly 39 weeks, n I am still here updating about my pregnancy...when am I going for labor?..Only god knows..Since last night I have been having very mild contractions. But masih berpuasa, rasa sayang sangat nak tinggalkan eventhough tak larat...This is the time I really need n miss my hubby. Just wish he could be here with me right now. But cari rezeki pun penting gak kan..insyaallah he will be here when I am admitted..watever it is Alhamdulillah my parents are here with me to take care of me, when hubby is not able to. 

Today a bit emotional n cranky, maybe coz of the pain n feel so tired n useless coz cant even walk. I feel so damn berat kat lower abdomen. Ya allah, permudahkanlah segala-galanya.  Pagi tadi masa kat bathroom ada banyak keputihan n macam mucus...hmm  

0 comments: