BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

39 weeks n 6 days

hi alls..

i am still here waiting for my baby to pop out...Being cranky today, maybe because I am stressed as to when my baby will come out..as usual on and off contractions. I just hope that the baby will be out soon, insyaallah..Feel like snapping at everyone around me, but still sabar lagi. Also felt like crying, but then i tried not to..but at last cried when i was praying. crying to god is much better kan..every single moment i am expecting either my water bag will break or will be having bloody show. 

I am also not answering calls from my frenz n relatives. I just feel so stressed to talk to anyone. Tired of answering to them that I am still at home without any signs of labor. But just now had quite a lot of mucus plug but been having it since last week. If the mucus is with blood, then i guess there is something to expect, but to no avail. 

ok ler..insyallah will update soon. Tomorrow will be my 40th week appointment n lets see wat the doc got to say...Everyone plz pray for me ok..i really hope i could deliver as soon as possible without any complications and its a normal delivery n of coz my baby is fine and healthy.

0 comments: