BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

acupuncture again

hi alls..

Today, I drove my mom to damansara jaya again, for her 2nd treatment. Time acupuncture tue, she said not as painfull as the first time, but after treatment, dia rasa sakit pulak. Hmm...hoping that she will recover soon. Next treatment next monday pulak. The treatment takes about half an hour je...hmm..hopefully she will recover before my delivery...kesian kat dia, coz this time takde maid. susah sgt nak dapat maid. If dapat maid untuk 2-3 months je pun takpe..dah bagitau kat semua, minta tolong carikan, tp indonesian ladies sekarang lagi prefer kerja kat kilang atau cleaner office, coz gaji tinggi. pening-pening.

0 comments: