BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

29 weeks preggy

Hi alls...

Just felt like updating on my pregnancy..hehehe...over rajin pulak today...just made a call to KKBT for my 2nd MOGTT result, and yipee...the reults are normal. Fasting  blood sugar level was 4.5 and 2-hr post-prandial sugar level was 6.6...good...I hope dr. noor fidak won't ask me to do it again. This officially states that i'm free from diabetes. 

Hopefully I wont get it till my delivery. I still have to watch on what I am consuming. Nowadays, since I'm back to my mom's place I have been having either Air sengkuang cina or air longan with kurma from seasons every single day. Also drinking pomegranate juice since I can't get the fruit itself. Anyone from KL/pj area knows where I could find water chestnut and pomegranate?. 

Yesterday, suddenly felt like having durians. For everyone's info...I HATE DURIANS since childhood. My mom bought for me from pasar malam and guess what, i womitted right after smelling it. But my mom forced me to have some, well had only few of it and felt like womitting the whole night. Hmm...I craved for durian during my first pregnancy @ 36 weeks after doc diagnosed me with BP...wat a timing, well had some too, just to fulfill my cravings. Wonder y i crave for durians during pregnancy?...But my hubby LOVES durians, Guess wat, my princess is like me, she hates durian, don't know abt the 2nd one..hehe

ok...time for prayers and lunch...till the next update...

0 comments: