BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Checkup @32 weeks 2days

 Tadi, my parents, princess and I went to TMC untuk checkup. Appointment pukul 6.30pm, but punye ler lambat nak jumpa doc coz ada few patients b4 me, balik rumah nak pukul 9pm dah. Padahal, rumah dgn TMC is just about 3 mins. Hmmm, next time have to go earlier kut.

 Everything was normal, bp ok, urine pun clear, berat naik 1.5 kg(nie yg takut nie, banyak nye nak kena turunkan after delivery). After the routine check with nurse, tunggu dalam 1 hour ++ nak jumpa doc. Punya ler boring n duk melayan kerenah my princess yang banyak cakap n nakal sejak kebelakangan nie.  Tunggu until 3 times pergi washroom. Nowadays I think I'll visit washroom for more than 20 times a day.

Thn jumpa doc, as usual, scan tengok baby, she said everything is ok, uri di atas, kepala kat bawah, kaki baby panjang. When scanning tue, my baby's eyes was blinking n trying to isap jari, sambil buka mulut, sooo sweet. But what surprises me most is baby's weight is 2.1 kg. I feel it is too big for 32 weeks. But doc kata ok je. Then ada gak refer to doc about my itchiness dekat breast. She was surprised to see, coz it was quite bad, since the skin is peeling. Sh esaid it is fungal infection. She gave me 2 types of cream to apply kat breast, one is betnovate, and the other isantifungal cream. She asked me to mix both of the creams n apply tothe affected area.

p/s: feel quite scared ler if baby besar sangat time deliver nnt. Coz, I am really hoping for a normal delivery. Doakan supaya insyallah everyting will be fine ok....

0 comments: