BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Bla Bla Bla

Hi all, been so long since I last updated my blog. Not that i'm lazy or anything, just that I had some problem with my internet connection, back home at terengganu. Now, i'm at my mom's place at Kota Damansara, no plan to go back to terengganu till my delivery n confinement. I guess, this entry would b quite long since I wanna update on wat has been happening for the past few weeks.

Checkup @ Klinik Kesihatan Bukit Tunggal, K. Terengganu            

  I was 27 weeks then. Had to do MOGTT again, this is my 2nd time, had to do the test due to family history, my dad being a diabetic patient. Hopefully it is as normal as my first test. They did their routine checks, weight (gain 1 kg), urine test, but they didn't check my HB coz they said they only check HB once in a month(hmmm, ok). For MOGTT, nurse suhaila (  my neighbour) took my blood b4 I had to drink the sugary water, then after consuming the sugary water I had to wait for 2 hours. Luckily, hubby was around, so chit chat with him n made some plans to go out for lunch, library n some shoppings.  

  So bored, then asked nurse's permission if I could go home ( which is not even 3 minutes from KK) n come back again. But she said no coz according to her, one should have rest after consuming the sugary water, should not do any house chores as later , the readings/result wont be accurate. End up waiting there for 2 hrs n the nurese took my result again. Will only get the results after 2 weeks, but I told them, that was my last visit @ KKBT as i would b back to KL till delivery. They told me I could call them and ask for the result or ask my hubby to get the results for me. Then said bye bye to them n they wished me luck. Thanks...

  Hubby n me wanted to go out but we plan to go home first as I wanna have breakfast since I have been fasting since 9pm from the night before n had to take library books to be returned. Once reached home, hubby had a call from his colleague, one of his school's aircraft from Kota Bharu crashed near the shore. So, all our plan was cancelled n he had to run to the accident place. Luckily, nothing happened to the Myanmar instructor n his student. Every time an incident occur relating to aircraft crashes n all, i'll b praying to god, nothing like that will ever happen to my hubby, Hopefully, god will answer my prayers.

Terengganu-KL trip / Air sengkuang Cina

31st May, hubby n me drove back to Kl from terengganu, left home abt 9am n went to town to settle some bills @ bank. End up leaving from Terengganu @ 10am. Had to stop at few places coz I had to visit the washrooms frequently. Had been sleeping most of the time during the trip, that's something unusual coz whenever hubby drives from Kl-kotabharu, Kota Bharu-kl, or now from Kl-terengganu, terengganu to Kl, I will always accompany him by talking n talking nonstop so that he wont fall asleep. At one of the stops, I actually found the drink I have been searching for @ Terengganu, Air sengkuang cina or water chestnut or water caltrop. Not bad, it taste good. Its good to drink water chestnut drink from 7 months preggy coz it can prevent baby from having jaundice and also boost BM production. Insyallah, will try to buy the fresh fruit itself, soon. 

Anyways, raeched my parents place around 4 pm n had lunch. Yummy, mom's cooking. Later on we went to watch a tamil movie, singam with my princess too @ Cineleisure, mutiara damansara. My daughter's first time watching a movie @ theatre. She had a great time, moving around the theatre, not watching the movie., hehehe....

1st June- Checkup @ Tropicana Medical Centre

  Went to TMC for checkup with Dr. Noor Fidak, alhamdulillah, everything was ok, at last we know for sure the baby's gender, hehehe. Hubby was very happy, me too...Baby's weight is 1.3 kg @ 28 weeks +, seems to be a bit tall. Baby is already down n everything seems normal. I wanted to do 4d scan, so made an appointment with the sonographer. When the sonographer scan the baby, could not see the face of the baby clearly coz the umbical cord was infront of baby's face, the sonographer than advised me to just do 3d scan coz no point of doing 4d scan as it would not be clear. At TMC 3d scan cost abt rm130 n 4d scan is rm250. 

  After I am done with my checkup, we went to emergency department to give my princess fazlina a jab, H1N1 vaksin which cost abt rm63. Gosh, Hubby, 3 nurses n me had to hold her. hehehe.. Then, we went home to have lunch. The hospital is less than 5 mins from my mom's place. After lunch we shoot off to Klang, my MIL's place.

2nd June

We have been having this problem since 3-4 years ago, no one realises it till this past 1 year, yes, 'something'  has been stealing out money and we finally called darul syifa and called for their help. The day before we made an appointment with them n they said will come wednesday night @ maghrib n help us out with this 'toyol' thing. They also told us that they can't get rid of it totallly but wat they will do is to recite some surah's from al-quran n 'pagarkan' our houses (both our house n my SIL's house) from the toyol to come in again. They even told us who has been asking this 'toyol' to steal from us, gosh, don't they ever think of Allah.

3rd June

Hmmm...hubby is back to Terengganu. He drove there alone after sending me n my daughter @ my mom's place. Gonna miss him, but he promised  us that he will b back every 3 weeks, insyaallah.

6th of June

Went to KL for shopping with BIL and hubby's 2 niece for BIL's wedding. From 11 am till 8pm, luckily kaki tak bengkak. Sampai lunch pun nearly 4pm baru makan. My baby pun busy window shopping kot sampai tak lapar. If at home, around 2-3 pm mesti dah start kicking if I tak lunch lagi.  Alhamdulillah managed to buy some stuff for hantaran after round n round @ sogo n masjid india. Saw a handbag kat Carlo Rino, cantik, minat sangat but no budget to buy ler....next time ler...hubby, if u r reading, buy for me ok??..hehehe

Ok ler....panjang sangat sangat entry kali nie....will update later...bye guys...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SALAM,
suka baca blog u, btw.. just nak tanya since u check up di TMC kota damansara right? just nak tau few things. boleh.. can i have your email address?
mine : cutysunshine143@yahoo.com

thanks ya!

safiah said...

10q dear...yup..i check up n bersalin kat TMC kota damansara..u pun check kat sana ke?..my email id is..safiah82gul@yahoo.com