BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Moody hubby

hi alls...

I'll b 31 weeks preggy tomorrow....cepatnya masa berlalu(actually, the truth is I feel time is moving so slow...I can't bare carrying my big tummy around....just wishing tomorrow will be my 36/37th pregnancy week n i'll have early delivery). 

I went to shopping baby's shirts sikit just now with my sis n princess. Malas to buy alot, just bought some n planning to go to 1 utama with mom n sis, maybe next week. After reach home, my princess told my dad that all the dresses is for her n she even wore a pyjamas bought for baby. Habis ler after delivery nanti...

Called hubby to share some stories, but hubby still bad mood pasal hal kerja. He told me about his problems petang tadi, but sampai malam pun he is still thinking about it n moody. Kesian dia, lots of problems lately. Insyaallah everything is for good. Just wish I could be with him now...:(

0 comments: