BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

listen

Me n Hubby

My 1st baby

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

My 2nd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 3rd baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

princess struck with jealousy?



hi all...

Just wanna share something about my little gal...these past few days, my bro has not been feeling well, high fever. Due to high fever, he has bad headache. So, asyik menyuruh me or my mom picit kepala with minyak angin. Dia pun langsung tak nak makan, my mom kena suapkan dia (so so so tak malu dah 19 tahun dah). Because of this pulak, my lil daughter has been acting weirdly. Dia buat buat pening n sakit, ask my sis to sapu ubat n picit kepala dia, baring-baring atas my mom's lap all the time, coz dia takut my mom will be taking care of my bro. Lagi satu, if my mom suapkan my bro, dia pun merajuk nak makan even though she is not hungry or baru lepas makan.

Erm, me n my mom dah pening kepala dah thinking about her tantrums. We dunno how she is going to act after I deliver. She will be very jealous with the new baby, for sure. Jangan sampai dia bencikan adik dia sudah. I really hope we can handle it and she will take good care of the baby n not being jealous. Sekarang pun selalu ajar dia sayangkan baby. She will always hug me n kiss my tummy by saying ' sayang baby'. My gal pun sangat talkative sekarang, me n my mom will be laughing the whole day when she talks n lagi lagi with her expressions. So, cute....

0 comments: